Friday, April 15, 2022

15 April 22 Friday

 

Today is a Good Friday and also public holiday 

Been a very long time never update my blog.

Recently busy in between work and home made my life so tight up and stress. There is no time for myself at all.

My life is all occupied by work and family. Reach home still need to handle housework and children matter. Been thinking whether to give up my work and take a short break.

Recently my husband also busy open and handling food stall and also no time for me too.

The stress of work keep making me palpation of my heartbeat. And sometime shortness of breathe. I keep having endless work to do till I felt life is not meaningful at all.

I been trying IVF for the 3rd time and keep failing. I not sure I still have the courage to try one more time as my age is getting up. With all the disappointment I still have to keep telling myself that I will succeed one day or soonest. 

Sometime I feel that hiding at home is the best place for me to stay. All the sadness I had to keep inside my heart ❤️..


PEACE ✌️ 



 

No comments: